Loaner kit

Kleidung, Ambiente, Ausrüstung und alles was nicht in Rüstungen oder Waffen passt.
Forumsregeln
Wir suchen für den Werkstatt- und Tutorialbereich noch einen oder mehrere Leute, die sich des Forums annehmen und es mal in Schuß bringen und moderieren :)
Wenn Du dazu Lust hast, melde Dich bei mir.
Wir freuen uns über Unterstützung!
Das OL-Team
Antworten
Mercykiller
vorbeischauender Mistsnaga
Gruppe: Ironclaw
Loaner kit

Beitrag von Mercykiller »

One issue I am running into with my small warband is encouraging people to join without scaring them off with our intense kit standards, and because masks are expensive people are reluctant to join, even temporarily, as a slave because it's not as "awesome".
EA, which are the cheapest out there, have been sold out of their masks for so long as well, they're not great but they make a half decent substitute until more individualized masks can be acquired. Honestly, masks are what we struggle with the most out of everything.

I'm trying to think of ways to make basic kit that can keep costs down, as i would have to make 3-4 of them in a couple different sizes, while still being orcish.

Ideas so far:
- full length robes with hood similar to night goblins
- rough tunic that can be worn with a thick belt/s

Was wondering if you guys had some insight that you could offer.
Urok/Worgahr
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser
Gruppe: Horrgarch Mok
Verbund/Verbünde: Altes Blut

Re: Loaner kit

Beitrag von Urok/Worgahr »

The basics here in Germany are

Pants (often used are harem pants)
One long tunic which ends quite over your knees, with long arms
And a second tunic with short arms.
Than you need a neck cover, a linen hose for example.Of course you need gloves and Shoecover.

But thats all. Totally enough for your first Orc con. (If you added a mask)

Yeah ok. Maybe not enough for one of the two big Orc Camps in germany, but thats another story.

Thats are very cheap basics. All of them made of linen cloth , with rough fabrics and and a little dirt and roughed up. My under Tunic was made of an old duvet cover.
Wartet. Ihr regelt das wie echte Uruku! 3 Runden Nin, Gash,Dushtala!!! Aber ohne Waffen!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstiges“