MLind

Hier hast Du die Möglichkeit Dich und/oder Deine Gruppe vorzustellen.
Forumsregeln
Threadtitel: FASST EUCH im Titel KURZ! Dein Name reicht aus. Danke.
Thread-Title: Please hold the title short! Your name is enough. Thanks
MLind
Plapperuruk
Plapperuruk
Gruppe: Clan Môr'Ashtu
Verbund/Verbünde: Ex-Okup Shakamb
Re: MLind

Beitrag von MLind »

:moin:

Hi again people - thought I'd drop by to throw in a little update on my costume in the making.

I've been working on the skirt part, and added a few more pieces to it. I've also worked on a pair shirts from old t-shirts that I found fitting. All have been torn, ripped, ruined and dirtied. Along with that I've given the same orc-love to my hood, and bloodied/dirtied my orc back-ur up even more.

Currently working on a special secret project, orc map of the region we larp in in Denmark. And of course my leather orc tunica, still in the making too. There's still a long way to go, but I'm in for it, when I'm not busy with studying and exam-papers, but as advised by my fellow okup's try to get something worked on at least once a week.

Still looking for the aladdin pants :b but as you can see the skirts been cut open bigtime.

So taking the backfur, hood, skirts and shirts out for a try, I used them in my guardian of the wood-costume, which became another road down an alley of many plots I'm the author and manager behind. This guy is named Raknis Luskus, and it's a sneaky sly guy if you would want to know. So these pictures are not with my orc mask, forgive me, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

I'm pretty sure since Okup is heading out to larp again this month that I'll have some nice images to share too. These images were taken by a photographer and weren't set up to show it from the best angles and visualize for example the shirts state. It's part of a summer outfit and stuff I'll add.

Here goes:

Bild

Bild

Bild

;D What's going on in the LARP scene for you guys? :woohoo:

-] If you're interested in seeing a little something extra I did with my mask, you can check the following link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLVnJRmDDmp/ - sewn a scar in the forhead and given it some love with black painted lines.
MLind
Plapperuruk
Plapperuruk

Beitrag von MLind »

Here's another update - took some time today to show of parts of my primary gear by taking some photos of it.

Take into mind it's not all of my stuff I'm wearing, but the primary parts.
So what's happened since last:

- I've sewn a beard on my chins, braided and decorated it.
- Added some extra pimp to my leatherchest armor piece with clothing and wooden rings hanging from it.
- Made a new belt-skirt with pimp as well.
- Changed up the color on my mask and graded the red into the original green.
- Gained a shield.
- Been playing around more with my future mask to be from Ungebilde, hairstyle and look.

Images here:

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild
"Gitul grish, gitul mat!"
Martin Lind from Denmark ;D Use to play Rakothûrz in Okup Shakamb.
8) Now chief in a new danish orc clan: Clan Môr'Ashtu.
Urok/Worgahr
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser
Gruppe: Horrgarch Mok
Verbund/Verbünde: Altes Blut

Beitrag von Urok/Worgahr »

Hey ho. I think your Stuff fit's perfectly in the style of your Clan. Exited to see the whole gear.
MLind
Plapperuruk
Plapperuruk

Beitrag von MLind »

;D Thanks for your thoughts Urok. It's getting there atleast. My clan got some cool stuff going on and with our gear lately, so I know there's a bit of way still. But they're helpful and I'm taking it day by day as I find time. I'm excited to get to show off more too. And just to get it all together.
- Currently working on adding some extra color patina to these pieces, along with working on my leather tunica.
"Gitul grish, gitul mat!"
Martin Lind from Denmark ;D Use to play Rakothûrz in Okup Shakamb.
8) Now chief in a new danish orc clan: Clan Môr'Ashtu.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Vorstellung“