Sauber Danke Marlen Für die info :up:
Fauth/Glum
Administrator
Administrator
Gruppe: Shira Hai
Verbund/Verbünde: Grat u Murdur - Kutotaz

Re: Fragen an die OHL-Orga

Beitrag von Fauth/Glum »

So, damit es thematisch korrekt ist hier mal direkt eine Frage in Bezug auf die letzten Infos der EE-Orga:
Können wir mit unseren Fahrzeugen (im Zweifel 1-2 Fahrzeuge pro Gruppe) an den Bruch ranfahren zwecks IT-Sachen einrichten?
Und wenn ja, welche Strecke dürfen wir nehmen bzw. ist ratsam aufgrund Bodenbeschaffenheit derzeit? Oder wird es dann wieder vor Ort geklärt?
Fauth - Tanaruk - Goth Hai - Bâs û Shirku û Bukra Nar'Shât
Glûm - Shira Hai - Uruklata - Brodh
https://www.facebook.com/ShiraHaiWorld/
Narkdrau
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser

Beitrag von Narkdrau »

Da der Weg besfestigt ist und nicht ueber Wiese fuehrt ja - ob er befahrbar ist muessen wir vor Ort sehen.
Fauth/Glum
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Fauth/Glum »

Danke Christian
Shartok
Administrator
Administrator
Gruppe: AngGijak
Verbund/Verbünde: Ushtarak Burzum

Beitrag von Shartok »

Der Weg ist perfekt befahrbar. Der ganze Weg von Kreuzung bis Panzerstraße ist in einem so guten Zustand wie noch nie.
Momentan ist der Weg vom OT-Lager zu den Toiletten -die Steigung- wg. den üblichen Auswaschungen unpassierbar. Wie gesagt - momentan.
Ich hab´ da schon um ne Schaufel Kies gebeten.

Glaubt nix - Fragt nach.

Fauth/Glum
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Fauth/Glum »

Danke für die Info Carsten. Dann kann man ja zumindest schonmal gut über die Kreuzung den Kram ans IT Lager ranfahren.
Das ist schonmal sehr hilfreich für die Planungen.
kerstin
Administrator
Administrator
Gruppe: Ang-Gijak
Verbund/Verbünde: UB / OHL

Beitrag von kerstin »

hallo,
hab euch ein Archiv 2018 eingerichtet.
In den letzten Jahren wurden da immer die allgemeinen Threads hingeschoben.
Es gab auch mal ein extra Charcheck-Archiv. Der Übersicht halber. Kann ich euch wieder einrichten. Entweder im Archivbereich oder direkt im Charcheckbereich. Wie ihr mögt.
Ich kann euch auch ganze Foren archivieren, wenn ihr wollt.
Ich würde auch gerne eine aktuelle Liste der gewünschten Moderatoren für die verschiedenen Foren im EE-Bereich haben, damit ich die updaten kann.

Sagt Bescheid (bitte ne kurze PM, dann überseh ich's hier nicht)

LG
k.
Bild Krieg! ...keinen Frieden!
sponsored by OHL
Grûur
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser
Gruppe: Skûtog´mor
Verbund/Verbünde: Grat u Murdur

Beitrag von Grûur »

danke kerstin
kerstin
Administrator
Administrator
Gruppe: Ang-Gijak
Verbund/Verbünde: UB / OHL

Beitrag von kerstin »

btw. man kann auch einfach alles löschen ;D
Bild Krieg! ...keinen Frieden!
sponsored by OHL
Gothmog
nie anwesende Drecksmade

Beitrag von Gothmog »

Greetings! :blüm:

I hope i post this in the right thread since my knowledge of the german language still is very limited :-X
We are two orcs whom plan to go as ronk-haiz and have a few questions. Sorry for the wall of questions.

1. We have a vision of digging a pit as our characters "corner". No matter if we might end up with a group, the pit would still be a viable option for us. It would be like a habit they picked up after all the years in the mines. The questions is, would it be ok and duable to dig a pit inside the camp? Not sure how the ground is (if its super rocky etc). It would be just wide enough for a few persons, not very deep and attached to it a sun/rain roof of leather over it.

2. What skin colors are allowed for playing ronk-haiz, just so we are sure? We are thinking of a more base with "yellow-ish" tone that ranges to darker brown/black (simular the Moria orcs in LOTR has).

3. What kind of stuff is allowed to steal? (Both in and out of the camp)? We want to create play around being effective at stealing from others and bring back to the camp (ranging from super useless stuff to some actually usefull things). We just want to be certain what is ok. We get that character equipment and obvious items are not. More curious about IN papers, camp food and so on.

4. We are not sure in what section of the forum we should ask for possible groups to be a part of. The two of us will be playing ronk-haiz :woohoo: .

5. How is the OFF camp? (What you refer to as OT i think). Do everyone live at the same spot? What kind OFF tents are ok? Is it completely OFF so you can cook food while looking like a panda without the mask? Just looking for overall usefull info :).
Magûl (Ronk-hai)
Zoshakan
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser

Beitrag von Zoshakan »

Hi!

1) I'm sorry but this won't work. At first: the place is protected landscape /wildlife sanctuary, so we're very limited in what is allowed to modify. That's the hard German truth :D. Also: The camp is basically in a quarry, so the ground is hard.
Maybe an alternative: A few ingame-cave-dwellers have build low-tunnel-like tents before. Maybe (not making any promises, because we're not in the planing phase of the camp structure yet) you can build a narrow sun-roof at the quarry edge.

2) I'm a Jugporandor orc, so I really don't know. Sorry :D. LOTR people, your time to shine!

3) Thieving is always a problematic topic. Last EE there were small ot-worthless trinkets laying around in some camps (they had a turquise color, made of clay). They were allowed to steal and you could sell them in the city at dubious gangs.
Also some camps have an special stealing-chest in the middle of their camp, so you can loot, if you take the camp or steal, if you're able to.
I think in our camp nobody has a problem if you steal small amounts of food, laying around. A important rule of thumb is: If it's in a closed chest it's a no go. Many orcs have sitting-chests, and in there is also OT-stuff like the reserve candles and bottles to fill the ingame-cups. So the inside of the chests are basically OT.

4) At the Epic Empires Heerlager there are a few groups from Mordor (Skutog'Mor, Gijak'Sorr, Maubur Thakborkan, Zabis Udu, Shira-Hai), so it's easy to find people to hang around, if you're looking for it.

5) In-game is in the quarry, OT is at the edge of the gaming-area at the edge of a wood. The tents have to be canvas-tents, no modern materials. It's completly OT.
In the quarry: war and hatred.
In the OT-camp: pandas, camping chairs and beer cans.

I hope this was helpful, if you have any questions, just ask. :)
Fauth/Glum
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Fauth/Glum »

Gothmog hat geschrieben: 01 Feb 2020 17:15 2. What skin colors are allowed for playing ronk-haiz, just so we are sure? We are thinking of a more base with "yellow-ish" tone that ranges to darker brown/black (simular the Moria orcs in LOTR has).
I answer not for the OHL Orga, but instead for the LOTR community here.
In Germany many groups closed together as they played the same background and founded the so called Grat u Murdur. And they developed guidances for the races in this background, that all of their people have orientation points in making their masks and the other outfitstuff.
So you can find this guidances in our Grat u Murdur Wiki. Here is the link to the article for the Ronk Hai.https://gratumurdur.fandom.com/de/wiki/Ronk-Hai
There is written about a grayish to blackish colour. So if there are any other special LOTR questions, it would be nice if you ask these in the Grat u Murdur subforum, because its not an organisation question for the OHL Orga.

Thank you
Kind regards Fauth/Glûm :-)
Gothmog
nie anwesende Drecksmade

Beitrag von Gothmog »

Zoshakan hat geschrieben: 02 Feb 2020 14:27 Hi!

1) I'm sorry but this won't work. At first: the place is protected landscape /wildlife sanctuary, so we're very limited in what is allowed to modify. That's the hard German truth :D. Also: The camp is basically in a qua.....
Thanks alot for all the information! Very informative :blüm: .
I answer not for the OHL Orga, but instead for the LOTR community here.
In Germany many groups closed together as they played the sa....
That linked help alot when i finally got it translated. Light grey->dark grey with some pigmentations it is :).
Will take any LOTR related questions to the subforum as you suggest Fauth.

Thank you so much!

Best regards

/Martin
Magûl (Ronk-hai)
Antworten

Zurück zu „OrkHeerLager - Das Orklager des Epic Empires“