Zahlungsstatus:
CONBEITRAG: bezahlt
LAGERBEITRAG: offen

Checkstatus:

Bild

Drac`Vor
nie anwesende Drecksmade
Gruppe: Grish´aath

Re: OCL-Anmeldung 2018 - Vakgul (Doram Zau)

Beitrag von Drac`Vor » Sa 3. Mär 2018, 15:15

Mich würde interressieren wie die unterklamotte aussieht, da man meist nur 2 bis 3 mal in rüstung rummrennt, sinde ich unterklamotte wichtiger als rüstung

Ugurz
LaberTroll
LaberTroll
Gruppe: Zabis-Udu Anwärter
Verbund: Grat u Murdur

Beitrag von Ugurz » So 4. Mär 2018, 02:47

Also ich zb. Trag meine Rüstung dauerhaft.

Urok
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser
Gruppe: Horrgarch Mok

Beitrag von Urok » So 4. Mär 2018, 07:48

Ich verstehe Drac'Vor... allerdings erinnere ich mich nicht daran Vakgul je ohne Rüstung gesehen zu haben.

Slarn
geselliger Ork
geselliger Ork
Gruppe: Goblin Industry

Beitrag von Slarn » So 4. Mär 2018, 15:39

I think it's very problematic for us to walk around wearing only under clothes, because usually, when you take off the armor, you look more like a human wearing an orc's mask, and not like a real orc.

For example, when we have had D'abrag's funeral last year, some members chose to take off parts (or all) of their armor, and remained only with their unterklamotte.

Thus, it was very strange for me (and also for a few other people who saw my video) to look at most of these members and still imagine that they are orcs.

Personally, I can say that from all the orcs who chose to remain with unterklamotte, only Gransh still felt like 100% orc to me - maybe because his underklamotte is heavy and articulated enough with lots of details, to still get a "check" and feel like an orc while wearing only it...

Please remember, that our full costumes (either armor or just some very articulated heavy clothing), which we invest so many hours in order to make them look so amazing - are one of the main things that make us look like the orcs / trolls / goblins we are.

There is a good reason why the orgas, who give us the check, insist to see our full costumes, and not just unterklamotte.

For that reason, there are no shortcuts for me; I always remain with my armor on me, all the time during IT - which is exactly what any stinking goblin would do in a real fantasy world ;)
Goblin Industry
29 Maglubiyet Road
Forest of Eyes
World of Greyhawk

Sharuk
geselliger Ork
geselliger Ork
Gruppe: Busnurz Nurum

Beitrag von Sharuk » So 4. Mär 2018, 19:27

Good point Slarn. I also try to follow that rule as much as my old bones allow it. But my armor is not the most heavy one anyway.

Urok
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser
Gruppe: Horrgarch Mok

Beitrag von Urok » So 4. Mär 2018, 19:53

Think it should be no Problem to create you Untetklamotte more orcish. And i think that there are more orcs than Gransh who look very orcish without armour.

Krussk
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser
Gruppe: Kulkodar Bajrak
Verbund: Altes Blut

Beitrag von Krussk » Fr 9. Mär 2018, 19:02

Da ich Vakgul auch noch nicht ohne Rüstung gesehen habe, hat er auch wieder seinen Klamottencheck verdient.

Also Check. :up:

Vakgul
nie anwesende Drecksmade
Gruppe: Doram Zau
Verbund: Altes Blut

Beitrag von Vakgul » So 18. Mär 2018, 13:18

I agree with both Drac'Vor and Slarn. Altough I am trying to wear my armor as often and as long as possible (especially at DF, since it is essentially a war-zone) I do have of course different stuff to wear instead. Despite all our efforts we're still human and need a break from time to time. Having a different outfit besides the armor is still very important in my opinion and should be part of every orcs wardrobe. Anyways here is a picture of my off-duty gear from last years application. I'm wearing it at night most of the times or when heavy armor is not an advantage for a mission.

Bild

Antworten